Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Photos for Huangmeixi and GeZaiXi

Hi, friends...




1st, I must thank dearest YH for helping to take photos and mail it to me... you all must thank her also lor cos without her, you cannot see my act cute photos lor... haha... I super bua hiao pai, right???? Hehehee...




now, I will show you 2 types of photos. 1st type: Act Cute... mk, i dun wan purposely act cute lor.. Ju qing xu yao lor...


Hey, folks...


these act cute photos are from huangmeixi.. eeee... u cannot imagine lor.. I can't even sing gezaixi properly lor.. let alone huangmeixi... haiz.. anyway, always flop la...


In these photos, i cannot use my electric blue lor. cos zhangli laoshi says use red.. so i end up like that!!! but hor... ang likes my makeup.. she says nicer... I think she always find my makeup too bright and streetie... aiya.. i already announced to whole world ma... I am a streetie dan... if one day I heng heng can be sheng... i will be a streetie sheng too.... like wat mk says, I love dua ban hairpc, dua ban cst, and dua bak voice... anything dua will be Ah May lor...






Well... here are another zhaoxin... I am or rather I think i am acting as an empress in the new show.. yeh...I can be dua ban again... I can wear my dua ban cst again.. though this cst is more dua ban than others, but its not shiny... I still feel its not dua ban and shiny enough... I like dua ban and shiny at the same time... maybe I can consider make one more wai tao that is shiny for this cst... I kind of like my make up... got my electric blue... hehehe... i know some people dun like.. but heck... I like can already.. so long when i see myself in the mirror, i like the reflection jiu ok lor.. why bother what others say??? I dun give a bloody damn lor.... unless its ang who kp la.. then no choice lor.. but so far so good....




One of my colleague always tell me, " ah may dun bother what we say abt her cos we are not impt to her at all... so it does not matter to her.. Bu Zai Hu Wo Men" I think quite true lor... I can't be bothered with what people says cos these people are immaterial to me..... so why should I care??? I think i am getting more and more attitude... I am not like that last time... I can cry at the slightest comments lor.. but.... dun say I am fat.. cos i will go crazy!!! haha.. now show you the photos....













wow... took me wholw morn to upload pic leh... gosh!!!!


6 comments:

A.C. said...

Well some people's words can be just taken as a pinch of micro-organisms lor.. Like many ppl around me, including my colleagues and relatives, I don't even listen to them, because they think they KNOW ALOT, but in fact THEY DO NOT. So therefore, I don't think that's considered attitude lor, listening and accepting everyone's comments can only make one go crazy.. hahaha...

Miko said...

hahaha AC is so right.

But ok la, u dun really heck all comments wat.. you will still listen to some like for example, YH say your water sleeves sucks then you got try to make frens with watersleves. when I correct your handkerchief movements you also go take the advise ma. If you really heck then u can heck us lor and do whatever duaban movements you want.

Your empress photos ok la, your blue not that gaudy, not too street, still can accept lor.

I wonder what I should wear for the empress also....

you go buy another dua ban bright costume for your empress role lor.

Anonymous said...

welcome to my blog, AC... though i dunno u personally... but i know u r from KH. Heehee.
Congrats to your major decision on studying full time in your interest. Thats so xin fu.. I dun think I can quit my job and go learn opera full time...
may.

Anonymous said...

MK,

i super broke le lor. but i will try see if i can squeeze some $$ buy one more dua ban shiny cst for this empress role.. well.. u and me each act one day ma.. you can wear mine if u dun find it dua ban and streetie lor.
yap.. i will listen to those comments where i really need to improve.. like watersleeves and singing and movements. cos you all more expert than me ma...

A.C. said...

Hee... I do not know you personally too, but then again, the opera circle in Singapore is so small, just feel no harm "peng chang" lor... thanks for your congrats.. but then again, I can only quit my job to study visual comm, not in Chinese opera also... =P

Miko said...

AC: you quit your job then u want to do part time? It is very tuff to do part time and study at same time. Ask may, she did it before lor. Some more I know that Lasalle's school's fees are super high. And this sort of course needs lots of capitals to do printing, do portfolio, do projects. I spent a bomb in Poly, almost cant make it for graduation.