Monday, 30 July 2007

YH's comments

Whew....
Just now, dearest YH emailed me and send her congrats to me for my blog opening...
Well.. after her best wishes, she says now we are going to have more gossips... haha..

Gossips are good wat... people simply loves listening to gossips, esp..opera people.. i seriously dunno why... Maybe, its in them or rather us, I think... We will be kay poh about who act what, wear what costumes, use which guans (for xiaoshengs), use what hair pcs (for vianpots dans), sing what songs, use what fans la, whether this person's watersleeves sucks or not la, whether who can do one leggie split, whether she is ai-tu or not???? alot la.. cannot finish writing...

Mk, Yh, dun you agree with the above???
sometimes, troupe A will discuss=gossip abt troupe B and vice versa... i dun mean its bad... cos I myself also gossip abt other people... so I think its pretty natural for human beings to do that lor.. haha.. cos i do it, so its not a bad thing to do... I very "jian" right?? hehehehe...

Actually, I must tell everybody that our troupe not bad leh.. we love each other and we hardly gossip among ourselves.. meaning we gossip others la.. opps!!! we dun really "fight"over roles... and we accept everything and anything and all the things that our dearie ang says... we are good students... guai bao bao... we dun defy her and we respect her alot.. Her words are like edict leh.. if she says, "ah may, your lipstick colour not red enough, put more red. " Me: orh... now i faster change... so immediately i clean my lips and put more red to my lips... our dearie ang very powerful hor... Her leadership skills is power lor... cos she dun make us scared of her, rathershe make us respect her.. cos we know she has her reasons and she knows best abt opera... so her edict is always right... just like emperor.....

I dun think anyone in our troupe will tell her that, "laoshi, i dun want to wear the green costume. so ugly.. i want to wear your that shiny white costume..." hehehe...
YH, you are xiaosheng... you go and test this leh... see what happens.. cos you and her same same xiaosheng ma.... or you go tell her, " laoshi, i want to use your japanese fan cos this show i am the rich xiaosheng..."... i am very curious leh.. go test leh...

2 comments:

Miko said...

Ang's edicts are very shen sheng one ok...

I suggest YH tell ang,"Hong Lao shi, I dont want to do Huangfu shaohua lor. I want to do emperor cuz that role got most songs. Hong laoshi you can share the huang fu shao hua role with wx right. And don't forget, I want to wear the most dua ban emperor costume. Thank you."

Hee hee.. go test la..

Anonymous said...

hahaha....mk dun like that xian hai me lor...i will be beheaded by ang lor..ki siao arh u all....yh