Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Watersleeves!!!! please friend me.....

talking about watersleeves.... haiz.. i just dun understand why the hell I cannot be friends with watersleeves... They just bloody hate me lor. i want them to flip up nicely and lay nicely on my arms... but they must fly themselves all over the place or draping down instead of flying up gracefully.... what the hell?
I have no choice lor... they are my boss now. I have to accomodate them instead. I must learn to be friends with them thru hard work and efforts...
I can be good friends with face powder, eye shadow, lipstick, eyeliner,,,, but not watersleeves lor...dunno what the hell lor...

Haiz... thats why u always see me buying csts without watersleeves... hahaha... i very jian lor. cos i know if i wear clothes with those watersleeves right, i will flop even more in my shows.... heehee.. so i need to cover my flaws abit...
I know alot of people will not agree with me on this. but i heck la (as usual)... up till now, I feel that as a dan, most impt is the face... must be very pretty... very neat and pretty.. pretty face, pretty hair pc and pretty cst.. then comes singing and the movements.. I know some will think...see... she just want to be a vase on stage... yah lor.. I just wan to be vase leh... cannot ah??? i like leh... cannot take it or shaking your head away then dun carry on read my blog la.... whats the big deal???
not everyone is born with the talent of singing. I cannot sing well and my movements not well enough though i think i am improving....kekeke... bua hiao pai again.... hahaha....so the next thing is to be pretty on stage lor. singing and shenduan needs time to improve... makeup skills can pick up faster la,,,

senario 1:-
if you are pretty, at least audience will still say, "this dan very pretty, match with the sheng so well.. just that must improve sing lor"... then you just improve the next round, the same audience will comment, "this dan singing got improve, good...."

senario 2:-
not very pretty but can sing... audience will say, "why this dan so old and ugly??? aiyo.... can sing la... but.... if can pretty will be better lor".... next round, " same comments" 3rd round, "they will not comment anymore" and everytime u come out on stage, the picture on stage will not be nice lor... audience will kp and kp and kp... I am also like that.. if i see the dan not pretty and she is with my xiaosheng, i will kp lor... "wah lau... xx troupe no more dan already ah???? must choose this ugly one meh??? i cannot imagine my xiaosheng must fall in love with her lor"... my god!!!!

hee hee hee.... i am very horrid right??? but the truth is like that lor... cos i hear all these comments myself... even my mum and relatives also look at the face first then use their ears to listen to songs....
so 1st liang xiang on stage very impt.... just my 2 cents worth...

5 comments:

Miko said...

yes de, we have gone thru this topic many times le and we have come to the conclusion of the 3 main points:

Singing,movements and looks.

Of course everyone is crazy to improve all of them la. Like me taking lessons like crazy and buy things like crazy.

Everyone also want to be good in all 3 areas mah but I agree looks very impt.

Anonymous said...

agree also!
xj

Anonymous said...

hahaha////....no comments...cos im some one with all the qualities...kenasai..!!!!!! i say myself kenasai...yh

Miko said...

since u got all the qualities then go tell ang lor.. that u got all the good qualities for a good actress. tell her let u act emperor la.

Anonymous said...

aiyo..i gt the qualities but she also got mah...then she teacher ley..u know who she is anot...?she is ang ley.!!hahaha....yh