Thursday, 2 August 2007

MY BOSSES ARE GENTLEMEN

HELLO!!!
You all got miss my blog or not? cos yday I didn blog ma... i was so bloody f&@# busy lor.

TIRED LIKE MAD!!!!
PISSED OFF LIKE MAD!!!!
oh my god.. i have alot of pimples pooping like popcorns on the face...
Really na-bae lor..
wah lau a...


today my new boss is here.... Due to my work nature and office culture, I will change my expat boss every 2 years...
I have 3 bosses now, excluding the new one...
1) Mr. Kim Yong Song - He is a Korean (obvious right? from his surname). He is with me for 2 years... now he extends his contract for 1 more year. He is nice to me.. but one thing abt him is that he lets me handle everything... oh my god... that mean i am very busy lor.
2) then comes Lawrence... I am with him for 7 years plus.... very long liao right? he is those very hum person lor... but hum also got pro leh.. at least when i do mistakes, I can heck care him lor....heehee.. BTW, he is a local...
3) Esam Al-Homoud - He is a Saudi... with me for 2 years but so sad... he is going back home and my new boss, Mr. Majed Basager also a Saudi will take over him...

well... i been with this saudi co. for about 8 years le.. my secretary job is so far so good except i am getting busier and busier.... I am lucky cos all my bosses like me and dote on me.... :) Thats becos I know how to sai nai ma....hahaha... its true... My saudi bosses like their subordinates to be gentle and submissive,,, just do what they want... they be very happy with you...

Do you know that without my these bosses, i dun like i can ever afford to go to those super ex restaurants to have fine food.... So far, let me share with you the best food I ever tried:-

Japanese - Keyaki Restaurant in Pan Pacific Hotel (very ex) not so ex one will be the Japanese Rest at One Fullerton facing the sea...
Steak - Lawry's Steak Restaurant at Paragon....(ex)
Chinese - Lei's Garden at Chimjes (must try the Crab roe shark's fins----superb)-very ex
Italian - Pregoes at Raffles The Plaza (still affordable la)
Fish - The Fish Market at Greenwood Avenue (the fish and oysters very nice)
International - Mezza Nine at Grand Hyatt Hotel (Ex lor)
Dim Sum - ManFu Yuan at Intercontinental Hotel (the egg white mee sua is very nice)

So far, these are the better restaurants that I like... My bosses are very nice men lor... when they want to bring me out to eat with customers, they will always ask me to choose what I like to eat.... so nice right?
Oh ya.. I must stressed that the guys in my company are ALL VERY GENTLEMEN.... If they see any girls carrying boxes, they will rush to help... They will definately help to push the door open for you to go thru... They will make sure all the ladies go out of the lift then they go out.. and many la...
Thats why I think I am pampered... If I meet guys who are not gentlemen, i freaked out lor...
I dun mean guys must be "dogs" to women... but certain gentlemen qualities are essential... You need not be handsome or rich, but if you possess good manners and be gentlemen, I believe it is even better lor... It will attract women more lor...

7 comments:

Miko said...

Suddenly gan ji your boss must pay tribute to them issit. wah liao.. weird lor you.

please hor, remember the fats that come with the good food also. .must control ok!

my bosses never treat me good food lor but they are very nice to me also. cuz she is a lady we always gossip together. hahaha..

Kongming said...

hm... the ending seems talking abt me...

Anonymous said...

I am glad you know.....

Anonymous said...

aiyo....i got nothing to comment abt my bosses..cos they give me nothing but work...thats all....yh

Anonymous said...

hmm... my bosses also give me lots of work, but they are very nice ~ thats why i am stil in my company lor.

Ah May, mk, MD - how long have u all stayed in ur current job liao?xj

Kongming said...

2 yrs exact at e end of this month

Miko said...

I only 1 year plus, may already 7-8 years liao lor, that is why she got influenced so much to become a bitchy secretary.