Friday, 17 August 2007

DIGGING THE RUBBISH BIN

WIth regards to why I am digging the rubbish bin as mentioned in MK's blog, i must admit that i made a big boo boo out of myself...
haha..
I bought a Mcard to replace my Starhub sim card cos I terminated my Starhub line:9xxxx1878 which is no longer in use now since my ah longs already tracked down this number and chasing me for payment... so i got no choice but to terminate the line and use Mcard instead,,,
so.... after i purchased the mcard, i bought the super top up card since its very worthwhile.. but i dunno how to top up... I follow the instructions and "thought" its done...
but unfortunately its not lor...
I only knew it when i checked with MK... my god... its $30 lor... so I told mk.:

Me: How?? $30 leh... i just buy only...
MK: where is the top up card?
Me: I threw away liao.. I threw in the rubbish bin outside Hg Mrt station (thank god i didn throw at raffles place)
MK: go to the rubbish bin and dig la,,
Me: But i wear like sui sui like that, go dig rubbish in public ah????
MK: Its $30 lor...
Me: Ya.. $30 leh,,, K la... heck care la... just go dig la...

So both of us went to look for that rubbish bin lor.. then!!!!!!!! the rubbish is cleared!!!!!
My god... so we were loitering at the rubbish bin.... HENG AH,,,, the nice ah mang (the bangladash) came and ask us looking for things is it?
I say ya... he brought me to the "HQ" where they stored all the rubbish and open that bag of rubbish for me to find,,,
AND I found my card and save $30.... so happy lor..

MK find it funny and I find it silly...

2 comments:

Miko said...

Yah.. it was a very funny episode lor. Especially for a 'pang guan zhe' like me. I was just standing there outside the 'HQ' looking at May and the Ah mang digging rubbish bin. A very funny picture indeed.

U forgot to mention that YH was waiting for us at kopitiam and she was very fed up that we are taking so long at the rubbish bin.

Moral of the story: Always check your card value after you top up!

SmartChic said...

haha... so funny...

tot i will only see this kinda scene on tv, keke...

还真是 “人生如戏,戏如人生”啊! :P