Monday, 13 August 2007

CLUBMED-PHUKET(09-11 Aug)

Hi, I went on company trip for 3 days to CLUBMED phuket..
it was fun... for others... but not for me.. cos I am afraid of the SUN... it makes me dark.. I dun wan. I cannot afford to be dark.. I need to be a fair lady....
haha... and in phuket, it was really super duper hot...
for those who been to clubmed will know that there are a lot of outdoor activities and everything is inclusive.. meaning, all meals and drinks inlcuding alcohol, is included in the package...
So what i did the whole 3 days was to eat and drink and eat and drink.. haha... though i did not get "burnt"... but i become fatter.... sob sob...
I need to be on a strict diet from now on....
Since i did not go for outdoor activities, I went for a massage and medi/pedicure.... haha... very "taitai" right???
I just love doing all these lor... just faking be tai tai la...
now show you some photos...
see... i carry my umbrella everywhere i go.... even my GM laughs when he saw me taking umbrella walking on the beach... i only stay there for 5 min and off i go... its simply too hot.




see the strong waves..... very beautiful right?






These are my colleagues cum lunch kakis.... on the left, is jessica... she is always giving attitude so sometimes, we jus ignore her... haha...so we always call her attitude colleague... but she is fun lor.. on the right is eliz, my beloved... she is a carzy woman... when the 3 of us together, we just talk nonsense and laugh like mad... very fun loving people...




look at the handsome guy... the little gal is his daughter!!! can you believe it? so waste right? so handsome and yet married with kid liao... i got no chance le la... but ONS still can lor!!! hehehe...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. nice waves leh!

how come cant enlarge the group picture ah? cant see the handsome guy u said leh.

xj