Wednesday, 8 August 2007

I SIMPLY HAVE NO TIME!!!!

PEK CEK!!!
aiyo... everybody is Kp-ing at me.... very fan!!!
All kp at the same thing... I GOT NO TIME to ACC THEM!!!!
My friends in opera KP at me, say i very busy...
My colleagues KP at me, say I supposed to go KTV with them but till date, no results....
My family KP at me, say i no time to visit them and help them settle some things...
My best friends in sec sch KP at me, say I supposed to visit them to see the new born baby, till now, baby is going 2months, I have not appeared,,, even my gifts, I also use TT to transfer "hong bao" over...
My overseas friend KP at me, say long time didn chat with me cos can never find me with time.... I am always busy when he call...
My outside friends KP at me, say 1 year can only see me twice or less... now wan to see me, have to come down my office and have lunch with me else he can never find me....
I KP at myself for not having time to do housework....

My god.... I dun even have time to have some space myself.... How to spare time???? How I wish I have 48 hours a day///

Mon-KTV class after work
Tue-Class with Ang after work
Wed-To acc one of the above group, sometimes, have to rehearse for GZX if there is show
Thu-Now i have to rehearse a dance item for Yue troupe in Bouna Vista
Fri-Arabic Class after work
Sat-Paixi
Sun-Paixi/opera related activities

I reach home at least 11pm every night... by the time, I bath... its going 12am... At most I can watch only 1disc before I sleep. That is provided I have energy to watch. Cos i still have to do laundry, fold clothes, replace water, etc.....

now, my friend bought me a pup.... I still have to acc the dog, toilet train the dog.... etc...

Its been a bloody idiotic long F%^&king time I have last slept before 10pm or spend whole day watching my fav disc....
I dun even have time to sleep!!!!
I SIMPLY HAVE NO TIME!!!!

4 comments:

Miko said...

i also got no time lor. i doing the mlj poster until going to die, sat performance now rehearsing everyday like mad. Some more I am in charge of costumes and make up. have to make sure everyone got time to make up and do hair.

sian man.. sometimes i just choose to do nothing.. tho i got script to memorize, got poster to do.. i choose to dump everything aside, tomolo go sing ktv with yh.

wah lau eah.. i expect myself to be more free after Sat's performance. Then I can go take up french class and blog all those backlogs.

Anonymous said...

Hi may...
Actually I dot see why your opera friends need to kp abt u leh - cos i look at ur schedule and 4-6/7 days are opera related activities where u will see them leh.

I think many of us suffer from "no-time"... i also. and i think many of my friends are also in this catergory =p
xj

Miko said...

xj is right lor, we seldom kp u wat. mad ah.

I only say,"Hello u busy issit, never talk to me."

That's all mah, it's not considered as a KP. please.

Anonymous said...

MK: you didn kp does not mean others didn kp la. anyway, I also think I spend alot of time with opera people... but some of them still need more time... If I saY i got no time, they will ask me what am I busy with? why so busy? My god... Wat the f&^^K lor??? I am seriously getting stress up... Getting into depression... I think I am going to take a break after all these and spend time alone... maybe sitting in a cafe and daze...